Melonpool Film

The ramblings of a cartoonist slowly descending into madness as he attempts to make a puppet movie.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Too many ideas

Well, I started rewriting the movie script last night. I think people are really going to enjoy this.

But, as often happens, just as I start going on one project, another one starts to enter my brain. I keep having ideas about continuing the regular Melonpool strip
again. I wonder if there's a happy medium I can find? Maybe I can work on the movie four nights a week and the strip three?

I suppose any time devoted to either project is better than the amount of time I've been spending on them, huh?

2 Comments:

  • At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Rewriting? You mean you already have a script? I can't wait. Well, I guess I CAN wait, but not patiently.

    It would be nice to see some strips again. Maybe you should follow the example of another creator. Do 3 nights on the strip, three nights on the movie, and on the 7th day you rest.

     
  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger Steve Troop said…

    Yup. You read right. REwriting the script.

    Of course, it has a long way to go. Have you ever tried to remove all references to "Star Trek" and "Gilligan's Island" from a script that's tagline is "Star Trek meets Gilligan's Island?"

    It's kinda fun.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home