Melonpool Film

The ramblings of a cartoonist slowly descending into madness as he attempts to make a puppet movie.

Monday, March 13, 2006

What happened to the comic?

Some of you may have noticed that my comics haven't updated since Christmas. Don't worry. It'll be back sooner than later. You may have noticed that I've been doing a series of interviews and puppet tests in the meantime. Those will continue over on this site, probably sporadically at first.

So, what the heck am I up to? I'm gearing up to make a direct-to-DVD puppet video. It's been something I've wanted to do for years, but up until now, it's always seemed like an impossibility. Recent developments make it seem a lot less like a pipe dream, however, so it's full steam ahead.

This blog will chart the progress of the film, which I hope to have available by the 2007 San Diego Comic-Con. Hopefully this will be interesting to some of you ... and maybe inspire a few others to follow their dreams.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So... that was 9 months ago. I guess you're not doing the comic anymore.

    Oh vell!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home